Friday, July 25, 2008

Live Music Obsessed.

Yea, I went to Bonnaroo. I went to Siren Fest this past weekend (not quite the same). I've been to Woodstock, a few Warped Tours, a few OzzFests, and one Asbury Music Festival.

But you know I have a problem when I have had a vacation to the west coast planned for a year, and just five weeks away, I am changing my entire vacation around to make sure I am there for a three day concert at a park.

San Francisco Outside Lands Music & Arts Festival. August 22 through August 24. (Check it out: http://www.sfoutsidelands.com/)

Just SOME of the people I cannot wait to see (Thought I may have already seen them... more than once.):

Radiohead
Beck
The Black Keys
Cold War Kids
The Felice Brothers
The Dynamites
Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers
Ben Harper & The Innocent Criminals
Primus
Steve Winwood
Lupe Fiasco
Galactic's Crescent City Soul Krewe ft/ Dirty Dozen Horns
M. Ward
Two Gallants
Dredg
Abigail Washburn & The Sparrow Quartet ft/ Bela Fleck
Walkmen
Kaki King
The Coup
Liars
Donavon Frankenreiter
Rupa & The April Fishes
Everest
Jack Johnson
Wilco
Widespread Panic
Rodrigo Y Gabriela
Broken Social Scene
Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings
Drive-By Truckers
Toots & The Maytals
Rogue Wave
Alo
The Cool Kids
Grace Potter & The Nocturnals
Little Brother
The Mother Hips
Nicole Atkins & The Sea
K'Naan
Culver City Dub Collective


San Fran... Here I come. And be on the look out San Diego, Santa Barbara, Ventura, and Vegas. I'm coming for you too.

No comments: