Monday, October 13, 2008

From NYC to ATL and back again.

Dean is back in good 'ole New York. And back to work as well. (God, I did NOT miss this place, that's for sure.) The trip went well. A little hectic with somewhat of a tight schedule.

Because I have much work to do and not a lot of time to do it, I'm going to make this short and sweet:

I got offered a contract. Yup, a contract. If I sign the paperwork, they publish my book. And maybe one day you might be able to find it at a book store near you.

Don't get too excited just yet! This a very complicated process. My lawyer and I will look over the contract together one night this week and deteremine whether or not this is something I actually want to go through with. (Contracts can get sticky... I want to make sure I know all about it before I just dive in!)

...Will most definitely report back as soon as I know anything.

1 comment:

The Brooklyn Boy said...

Congrats, you. Hope the contract's terms are acceptable. Looking forward to hearing more.