Monday, September 15, 2008

Taking advantage.

...What I wouldn't give to be back in California or Vegas right now instead of in my office doing damage control and playing referee.

Only 16 days until my trip to Atlanta. (Original trip got pushed back two weeks.) Short trip, but it's not work, so I'm alright with it.

Approximately six months until my trip to India. That should be a good one. I'll be gone for about 3 weeks and undoubtedly missing my dog like crazy. Have to attend a friend's wedding in Mumbai (you may know it as Bombay) but decided if I'm spending a few grand on a flight to and from, I might as well make a REAL trip out of it and see the sites. Packing a backpack ONLY and will be moving throughout the country soaking in all its history, architecture, culture, and wonder. I can't wait.

Oh, New York! I love you so, but often yearn for so much more! With a world as big and wonderful as this one, I cannot honestly say I am satisfied staying in the same place forever.

Currently: Shopping for a house boat on Long Island that Doc (my puppy) and I can inhabit for Summer 2009. A bit ahead of myself? Perhaps. But I am not the happiest camper in the world to be back to work (and in full swing, might I add). So to pass the time I dream of future adventures. I'm thinking of quitting my job before the start of Summer 2009 and only working on art part time (while enjoying the house boat of course) and traveling as often as possible.

Life's too fucking short.
And if anyone should know that, it's me.

So I'm taking advantage. And I suggest you do the same.

No comments: