Thursday, October 22, 2009

IT LIVES!

I haven't posted anything since June.
I should be disappointed in myself.
...And I am.
Trust me.

Let's start off by saying that things have changed quite a bit. I took a small hiatus and hit the road for a while. I wrote some great new material until my fingers hurt. (I also wrote plenty of terrible material, but that kind of comes with the territory.) I took pictures of anything and everything and people I don't even know. I've welcomed some new family members and become a member of some other families along the way. Curve balls have been thrown my way. Some were hit, some were not, but still none out of the park. (Not yet anyway.)

****************************

I feel there is so much to tell right now, and not nearly enough time.
I promise to be back!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you suck for not posting anymore!

love,

your anonymous #1 fan